ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEE - EXPOSURE TO A CONFIRMED POSITIVE
This is to notify you that you may have had close contact with an employee who has recently been diagnosed with covid-19. You are encouraged to get tested for covid-19 and contact your healthcare provider to evaluate symptoms and treatment.
You are deemed an essential employee since you must be onsite to fulfill your job duties which are necessary for the safety and continuity of Star Kay White’s business operations.
As such, please follow guidelines below, sign, and submit the attached Attestation to HR before returning to work. Note: no quarantine necessary if fully vaccinated as per CDC guidelines but must follow remaining guidelines.
If You Have Had Close Contact with a Person With COVID-19 (being within 6 feet for a total of at least 10 minutes over a 24-hour period) AND are Experiencing COVID-19 Related Symptoms, you may return to work if the following criteria are met:
1. Isolate for at least 10 days after symptom onset – unless you have been fully vaccinated within 14 days of exposure;
2. Absence of fever for at least 72 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications;
3. Other COVID-19 symptoms have improved; and
4. Provide a healthcare provider’s note clearing you returning to work or negative covid-19 test result AND submit a signed Attestation
If You Have Had Close Contact with Someone with COVID-19 (being within 6 feet for a total of at least 10 minutes over a 24-hour period ) But You are Asymptomatic, you may return to work if the following criteria are met:
1. Affirm that you have not developed any COVID-19 symptoms before returning to work.
2. Self-monitor for a temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit every 12 hours and symptoms consistent with COVID-19
3. Wear a face mask at all times while in the workplace for 14 days after last exposure
4. Social distance - maintaining at least six feet of distance from others
5. Self-quarantine when not at the workplace for 14 days after last exposure – unless you have been fully vaccinated within 14 days of exposure
6. Provide a signed Attestation